BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 27, 2009

Next three selected contestants for the top 12…

Hey! You probably know what I will talk about now.
Oh yes! It’s about the second results show of Idol. Knowing the results for this week really made me into thinking of what I said last time, “the wildcard round”. And now that Ryan had mentioned it too, I bet it’s really going to happen. But let’s not talk about it till it happens already.

Now, let me just tell you this week’s second batch of three selected contestants for the top 12. They are as follow: Allison Iraheta, Kris Allen, and…Adam Lambert!
Hmm…You think I’m making him special huh? Oh well, there’s really special about him anyway. And his talent of being soprano and alto anytime is just one of those special things about him, I think. Haha…

Anyway, I guess I’m having more and more favorites each week. I wonder who will be the next. Oh, I know. I’ll just wait till they blow me away with their performances next week! Hehehe..

0 comments: