BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 27, 2009

My next set of favorites…

Hey! Let’s not just concentrate on Adam’s performance. ‘Cause before he performed, I was already blown away by some of the other contestants’ performances.
I bet I’m having another set of favorites this time. And they are Allison Iraheta, Kris Allen and Megan Corkery.

I remember most among this three is Megan. I first loved her when she auditioned in Salt Lake City. And I totally agree with Simon, that she is different and that she has her own style in singing. And what she sang last night is a good song choice for her, I think.

Allison Iraheta. I don’t very much remember her audition but I remember her face.
Now, talking about her performance last night, even though she kinda looked shy at first, she really had a very hot performance on stage, singing “Alone” by Heart.

Kris Allen. He sang last night “Man in the Mirror” by Michael Jackson. I really think he sang it well. And I bet he really has a charming looks. Simon even said that he can “charm” (is that the word?) the chicks out there. haha..

Well, tonight they will just be selecting 3 out of 12.
What? How’s that?
I believe Adam Lambert will be one of those who will be selected, but then, how about these other three of my favorites now? Hiks! This really is very tough. Now I’m a bit glad I can’t vote ‘cause there isn’t a need for me to choose. Haha..
Anyway, either of these three will be chosen, that would be fine with me, ‘cause they are all great singers. And knowing this competition, it’s just a matter of luck for the votes. So, vote wisely, people in the US!

By the way, before ending this up, I just wanna share with you what I think is gonna happen. Here… Since they’re only choosing three out of twelve in each batch, I guess after the third batch, they will be having in the show somewhat a “wildcard” for the other contestants who failed to be joining in the top 12 for their first voting round. And I know you might think the same right? Hehe..

Anyway, I really hope they will do that! I wish, I wish^_^

0 comments: