BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 20, 2009

First Three Selected Top 12

Hey! The first three contestants were already selected for the top 12. They are Alexis Grace, Michael Sarver, and of course, Danny Gokey. I always believe he'll make it, and he just did. He really deserves it, didn't he? hehe..

Well, this competition's really tough, you know. We can't be sure of anything because it's all up to the voters. The only thing the contestants can do is give their best shot to impress everyone else. The judges, on the other hand, just need to say the right words to make their point out and help the people decide whom to vote or not.

Anyway, for next week's episode, another group of 12 will be performing. And I believe Adam Lambert is included in that group, right? Ha! Now I just can't wait because another one of my favorites will gonna be performing..LOL

OKAY! This seems a little short. But really, that's all I can say. haha.. I don't need to make this very long, 'cause you know, all I really wanna say to you now, is the first result show of AI.

I'll be back next week for more updates!

0 comments: