BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My First Warning...

ATTENTION! To all those who know me in person, I just wanna tell you a little something...
That is, by the time I've started doing my blogs here, I'm aware that some of my deepest secrets about me, my favorites, my idols, stuffs like that, might as well be revealed. So I just wanna make it up with you guys.
Here's the deal, you are free to read my blogs as long as you'll promise me not to tell anyone about anything you'll know about me in here. Look, it's not that I'm not confident enough to reveal my personal secrets. It's just, I don't wanna let other people talk about me, and come up with wrong conclusions. I'm just not used to it. If only you know, this is the first time that I will be talking about myself the closer way. I mean, telling you things about me that I usually don't talk about even with my family or friends.
Anyway, if you read something in here that made you at least interested, feel free to talk to me. I would love to. Especially if it's about my favorites. LOL..

OKAY!
That's all I wanna say for now.
Let's see if there will be a need to post a second warning.
That's if anything unexpected happens again! haha..
'Cause I'm telling you, I've decided to write this because of a person whom I don't expect would visit in here, just did. And now, I just can't face her knowing that she found some secret about me. I actually don't tell anyone about my secrets, you know. But this one's different because it's just a blog. I mean, I can easily write in here everything.

Oh by the way, if it happen that you're the person I'm talking about...
Well, what now?
Now that you've known, what are you thinking then?
haha.. just kidding..
I actually don't care that much now, 'cause anyway, I won't be able to change things that had happened already. I just hope you keep to yourself these things you've known, Okay?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!


I'll see you guys around.
I'm off to school.

BYE!

0 comments: