BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Michael Castro's cut out story...

Hi guys! Do you know Michael Castro? He's the younger brother of American Idol Season 7 Alum, Jason Castro. He passed the auditions for this year's season 8, but unfortunately he didn't make it to the top 36. Now let's talk about the reason for this.

Hmmm... Let's call him MC for short.

This really sucks! They didn’t even show any of MC’s performances in that Hollywood round. And then in the last day of that round, they just cut him out like that? It really isn’t a good news for me, ’cause I’ve been waiting for how many days (about 5) each week, just to watch him perform. And then, you know, they don’t seem to show any of his performances. I almost think it’s OK for me, ’cause anyway, I will be seeing more from him in the coming days (I’m talking about the voting round.) I really believed he’ll be in the top 12, but, as I was talking about, he was cut already last night.

Anyway, here’s a blog from him, talking about his cut out story…

“I just got home, but i heard they showed me getting cut tonight…SO.

I got cut because they thought i didnt want it bad enough, at least thats
what Paula told me. Which is half true, and after all it is their show
and of course they want people who jump around and at least pretend to
be excited. I’m never gonna be one of those people who jumps around and
screams.
I’m a little upset they didnt show that last song tho because it was my best!! But of course they cant show my best song then cut me on the same night =P

However, it’s also a good thing, because had I have
been in the voting rounds, they probably would have eaten me
alive…and once youve made it to voting rounds you can never try out
again. So the good news is…

I can try out next year! And plan
to do so with much more experience. I’ve already gotten way better and
been performing and stuff. It’s kind of a blessing in disguise because
theres no way I would have survived this season.

I do plan on pursuing a music career tho! I promise you havent heard the last of me :)
Speaking
of which I have a song i’m puttin up for sale ASAP hopefully within the
next few days, it was produced by the same guy who produced nelly
furtado. So its prettttyyy cool =P My first official song! woooo!

And whats REALLY awesome is…I got cut tonight, and have almost 40 pages of friend requests! Are you kidding me?!?! Thats awesome haha”

Now back to me.. (laughs)

After reading his blog, I felt a little bit eased, because at least, he, himself did not feel that bad, being cut out. And the fact that he can still audition next year makes me feel like I wanted to ride on a time machine and have a visit in the year 2010 (haha..just kidding!)

Anyway, I will still be looking up anything new about him, so stay with me, huh?

Thanks!

P.S.

Oh, by the way, before I forget, for those of you who thinks that I’m really, really, that crazy about MC.. haha.. you got that wrong! ‘Cause no matter what, the one and only (guy) I will be that crazy about is none other than (haha..secret! but if you really wanna know, ask me, I’ll tell you!)

hahaha.. now it’s time to go!

See you guys later!

I’m off to school!

SAYONARA!!

0 comments: