BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 13, 2009

Top 36 of the American Idol Season 8

Do you guys know Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey? They're two of my favorites among the top 36 of AI season 8... Oh yes! You read that right! Last week, the judges have selected the top 36 of this season, and perhaps you wanna know who made it through, right? Well, wait no more, 'cause I'm giving you the official list!
But for now, all I can give you are their names. Perhaps I'll just share with you some facts 'bout them, as well as their photos, when they will be cut into top 24 or top 12, because they're so many for me, I mean, you know, right now, I can't find much info about them all. So I hope you understand.

Now, proceeding...

Here they are:

1. Adam Lambert
2. Alexander “Alex” Wagner Thugman
3. Alexis Grace
4. Allison Iraheta
5. Ann Marie Boskovich
6. Anoop Desai
7. Arianna Afsar
8. Brent Keith Smith
9. Casey Carlson
10. Daniel “Danny” Gokey
11. Jacklyn “Jackie” Tohn
12. Jasmine Murray
13. Jeanine Vailes
14. Jessica “Jesse” Langseth
15. Joanna Pacitti
16. Jorge Nuñez Mendez
17. Junot Joyner
18. Kai Kalama
19. Kendall Beard
20. Kristen McNamara
21. Kris Allen
22. Lil Rounds
23. Matthew “Matt” Breitzke
24. Megan Joy Corkery
25. Matt Giraud
26. Michael Sarver
27. Mishavonna Henson
28. Natanial “Nate’ Marshall (”McGee”)
29. Nick Mitchell a.k.a. Normund Gentle
30. Ricky Braddy
31. Scott Douglas MacIntyre
32. Stephen Fowler
33. Stevie Wright
34. Tatiana Nicole Del Toro
35. Taylor Vaifanua
36. Von Smith


That's it! Let's just wait what will be happening in the next coming days of this competition! I'm giving you more updates by the time I find something new, so stay with me, huh?


Thanks and have a nice day^_^

0 comments: