BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 27, 2009

Adam Lambert's first live performance...

The second batch of the top 36 contestants just had their performances last night. And as usual, I will be talking about them. Let’s start with Adam Lambert.

I’ve mentioned last time that one of my favorites in this batch is Adam Lambert. He really proved himself last night. And what one of the judges has just said about him is really true for me. I’m talking about Kara Dioguardi, the new judge. And this is the first time I will be talking about her, I think.
Well, going back, she just said last night that Adam can make his voice as high as “this” and as low as “that”. You know what I mean? And also, she mentioned about forgetting the drama. Even though there isn’t any drama out of Adam, it doesn’t matter at all because of his very powerful voice.

Now, let’s talk about another one of the judges’ comments. Paula Abdul. She said something like this, “she wasn’t even watching the AI show, instead it’s like she’s watching an Adam Lambert concert”.
Ha! That’s such a wonderful comment! I wonder what was Adam thinking that time?

I also wanna say something about Randy Jackson, another judge. He mentioned in his comment to Adam, about Robert Pattinson, popularly known now to many, as “Edward Cullen” of the Twilight Movie. I just don’t remember exactly what Randy’s words were, but I think it’s about Adam’s looks that Randy had compared him to Robert. Hehehe..

Well, I guess Simon’s the only one missing to complete the four judges.
Okay! By that I might as well say something about his comment.
Oh my! I’m sorry I don’t remember that much about his comment. All I know is that he mentioned Danny’s performance last week. If I’m not mistaken, he said that Adam is a good singer but not that very much fantastic as Danny. (Just correct me if I’m wrong)
Ha! Now I’m starting to think if Simon’s being true to himself. ‘Cause I remember, he just said to Danny last week that he’s good, not fantastic. And now that Simon’s comparing him to Adam….. Ha! I don’t know….. I’m sorry!

0 comments: