BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 13, 2009

Last minute talk about my once favorited contenders...

Hiks! I'm still not that over yet about MC's cut out thing. With his talent alone, I think he's really into that competition. But umm..yeah, maybe, just like what MC said himself, the judges thinks that he didn't really want this that much and that they're looking for people who would actually jump and make-believe that they're excited when they know they're in..haha..

Hmm... Moving over, I remember that there are 2 other contenders whom I liked when they first auditioned, but unfortunately didn't make it through to the top 36. They are David Osmond, and Austin Sisneros. When I first saw their auditions, I really think that they have nice voices. But unluckily, they were out already. Each had their own reasons for this, and all I know is David's. In the group performance in the Hollywood week, he was not able to sing well because he lost his voice, full-blown laryngitis, as he said. But there was no excuses, and no second chances. So after this terrible thing that happened to him, it's the end of his AI journey (for now, I think..hehe). Meanwhile, about Austin Sisneros... I didn't know what's his story of being cut out. But I'm telling you, in his auditions, I remember my most, most favorite singer now, whom we'll call DA.. know him? aha:) Well, anyway, Austin Sisneros is a good singer too, just like David Osmond. But circumstances didn't allow them go through the next round. So, let's just wish them luck and hope they'll still have their own career in singing!

By the way, here's some photos of these three I'm talking about, in case you wanna know how's their looks, 'cause I'm always talking about their singing talent. Now, be mesmerized with their good looks.. hehehe..LOL

Michael Castro...

Fun idol stuff!


David Osmond...

Photobucket Photobucket


Austin Sisneros...

austin sisneros_01 austin sisneros_02

0 comments: