BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Danny Gokey’s first live performance…

“And then a HERO comes along,
With a strength to carry on…”

Wow! What a great song choice for Danny Gokey’s first live performance! He just sang one of Mariah Carey’s hit single, “Hero”. And I really think he did it well. Even the judges were totally amazed by his performance. Or should I say, the judges, except for Simon?! He said it was “good, not fantastic” but even though, for me, that’s better than a “horrible” or a "terrible" one.. haha..
OKAY! Enough talk about Simon.

Going back to our topic…
While watching Danny’s performance last night, he made me remind of David Cook’s rendition of “Always Be My Baby”, which was also originally sung by Mariah Carey. You know, come to think of it, these two guys are a bit look-alike. As well as their voices, they sound alike somehow. I first thought of it when I heard Danny singing “Kiss from a Rose” in the Hollywood round. I really love this song. Now I’m thinking how it will be if David Cook sings it. But for sure, it’ll be great, too. Oh, wait a second, you think I’m very much confident huh? Of course I am, ‘cause I’m also a big fan of this currently holding the title of being the American Idol. And I definitely know how amazing singer he is. Haha.

Hmm.. I think I came out of our topic again. So, before I link everything else that I remember about this, let’s end this up now. Hehe..

OKAY! This is just the beginning. But I’m looking forward to see more hot performances from Danny.

By the way, tonight they will be eliminating some already, right?
Ha! I really wanted to vote, but of course that’s impossible for people like me, who are outside US. Now, I just hope that these people who can vote will come up with a good decision. Choose the ones that really deserve a spot in the competition. And I’m pretty sure Danny’s one of them!

0 comments: