BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The third batch’s performance night…

OMG! I didn’t think that there are more to choose from this batch than in the previous two. I had several favorite contestants in this batch, based on their performances tonight.

First is Kristen McNamara.
I remember she had a drama in the Hollywood week. But let’s not talk about it though. Tonight, I think she had a nice performance, even though the judges didn't think that the song she just sang, "Giving Me One Reason” is a good song choice for her. But in the next round, if she’ll make it in, I would agree with the judges about her song choices. I would love to hear her singing again some Kelly Clarkson songs, like what she did in the Hollywood week.

Next is Felicia Barton.
Oh, wait a second! They showed in her interview that she’s been out already, but then she was asked to come back. And I found out that the reason for this is that, it has been determined that Joanna Pacitti, who was once chosen to be in the top 36, was ineligible to continue in this competition. And so, she was replaced by Felicia. What a very nice opportunity for her! Hehe..
Now, let’s talk about her performance tonight. She sang “No One” by Alicia Keys. I love this song and I enjoyed how she performed it, even though Simon said it was somewhat a copycat. Of course you can’t totally have your own very original one. I mean, you know, the tone might change if you’ll do that. Well, anyway, I think there’s a bit difference somehow. And the thing is, she’s really done great with it.

Kendall Beard.
Hmm… this girl’s really gorgeous, as well as the first two. I think she can sing very well, singing country songs.

Scott Douglas MacIntyre.
Wow! This guy really performs from the heart. I hope the people will recognize him, ‘cause he’s really very talented. Despite the fact that he’s blind, he can still do such things like, as I remember, playing keyboard while singing in the Hollywood week. He’s totally a great performer for me!

Jorge Nuñez Mendez
Hey! This guy from the Puerto Rico auditions just sang a song tonight which is, I think, close to my heart, because it was also performed last year by my most favorite singer today, who was eventually from the same show last year. (Know him? Hehe...)
And I can say I enjoyed Jorge’s performance because of that. Haha.. kidding!
Anyway, I think he really performed it well. And he really has nice vocals.

And last, but definitely not the least, is Lil Rounds.
She really is an amazing singer. Tonight she sang “Be Without you”. And I bet Simon’s really impressed, saying… hmm… what’s that again? “In a sea of unforgettable people tonight, she’s the one he’s going to remember.” Something like that, isn’t? hehe..
Hmm... one thing more, Paula’s comment, she said, “we’ll see you for many more Lil Rounds”…what? Did I remember right? Oh well, I would agree with her anyway. I really loved Lil’s performance tonight which I think will make her to the top 12.

Well…well…well…
Now I’m starting to think that the judges are really making it up for their favorites to be the last to perform so that they will be remembered most to the people for the voting round. Know what I mean? Well anyway, it’s really fine with me because I’m having the same favorites as the judges, I guess. And it would really be nice for me if that will stay for good, you know, same favorites. Haha.. LOL

0 comments: