BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Top 13 Performance Night…

Hey! Tonight’s really awesome because most of the contestants really did a great job!

But for now, I think I’ll just concentrate on telling you the ones that really caught my attention. Or should I say, the ones I prefer to give my attention most?! Haha..

Okay! Let’s start!

My two most favorite contestants got a very nice comment from Paula, that they’re on their way to the finals. It’s pretty cool what she just said because I too, was expecting that to happen in the finals.

Anyway, who are these two I’m talking about?
Of course! I’ll make no wait for that.
They’re none other than Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert.
They had very nice performances singing their own choice of songs from this week’s theme, the Michael Jackson songbook

Let’s start first with Danny Gokey.
He chose the song PYT (Pretty Young Thing). The judges didn’t think of it as a good song choice. But in the end, Danny performed it well. His vocals were really great! No question about that. Next thing you know, OMG! He danced.... wow! He’s very good at it, I think. It made his performance very lively. And then, in the end, he came up with Paula saying her first “finals comment” to him that I mentioned awhile ago.

Now, let’s move to Adam Lambert.
He sang “Black or White”. And his performance was original.
Wow! I’m used to watching this guy performs perfectly, but it seems that I would always be amazed every time he does. I guess he really just gets perfectly better every week.
And what’s more interesting is that, after the judges gave their comments to his performance tonight, I noticed there’s some tears in his eyes which I thought would almost run down to his face but it didn’t. Nice control! Hehe..

Hmmm...
Wait! I think I'm gonna tell you too, about Matt Giraud's performance. I really love his performance tonight. And he made a great song choice, singing "Human Nature". The song really worked well on him while he played the piano.


OKAY!
That’s all I wanted to say!
I’ll see you again tomorrow for the results.
Bye!

0 comments: