BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

The Wildcard Show…

The eight selected wildcard just had their performance. And on this same night, the results came. Haha.. I guess the judges are in a hurry now, ‘cause next week, the top 12 performances will start already.

What is surprising that happened tonight is that, the judges did just decide that this year’s show is not only having its top 12, but rather, top 13.
Wow! I guess this is the surprise announcement that I’m waiting. In my previous post, I felt that something like this will be happening. And it just did! Haha..

Anyway, here are the four contestants who made it through, which is supposed to be just three. They are Jasmine Murray, Megan Corkery, Matt Giraud, and Anoop Desai.

Now, let’s talk about their performances before the surprising thing happened!

Megan Corkery… I really love what Megan did sing. Once again, she proves that she is a very unique singer. And I’m hoping she’ll make it far in the next rounds.

Jasmine Murray… The song she sang tonight, uoh… I don’t know if it fit her well. But I’m pretty sure she also has a nice voice.

Matt Giraud... This guy, I think he sang very well tonight. Just forget what Simon said about his outfit tonight. ‘Cause it looks good on him, anyway, right? Haha…
Hmm… I’m not supposed to say this, but… haha.. Simon’s commenting on what others wear, while he, himself, we always can see him wearing the same colors of T-shirt each week. Black, white, and a bit gray, isn’t? Haha... Sorry for that! Anyway, I think he still looks good. Again, forget what these guys wear. Hehehe…

Anoop Desai… Wow! I will almost be surprised why, if for instance he didn’t make it through, ‘cause he really did well tonight. But there you have it, as I say he made it to the top 12! And I really think he deserved to be there. It just happened that in his first performance last time, he chose a song which is quite easy for him, so it didn’t much sounded very nice. But now, I guess he really had a great song choice that helped him make it through.

Oh! That’s it! There are really so many unexpected things that happen in this show. So, just a little advice, if you don’t wanna be left out, you really must watch each episode.

0 comments: