BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Third Batch’s Result Show...

So... The third batch’s result show had just finished. And the three who made it through to the top 12 are Lil Rounds, Jorge Nuñez Mendez, and Scott Douglas MacIntyre.

Wow! Can’t believe this… There are only three girls summing up the three results show. But then, I guess there’s another girl joining them tomorrow night. And I really think that this girl will make it the second time around, especially that the judges will gonna be the ones deciding who will make it through.

Speaking of tomorrow night’s show, they will be having the Wildcard Show.
What’s all about it? Well, the judges selected those they think the best eight contestants who didn’t make it through for the first time, including those for tonight’s show. They will be performing again tomorrow for a chance of having a spot in the top 12. And these lucky people were Von Smith, Ricky Braddy, Matt Giraud, Anoop Desai, Jasmine Murray, Jesse Langseth, Tatiana Nicole Del Toro, and Megan Corkery.

Hey! By the way, this last girl I mentioned, Megan Corkery, she’s the one whom I’ve said awhile ago will make it through. She really is very unique and original. Her voice is one of a kind, I think. And she really can sing.

Anyway, let’s just wait and see what will happen tomorrow. This really is getting more and more exciting. I wonder if they will have again another surprise announcement.
I realized that there are more twists for this year, you know, having that Wildcard Show for the first time. Or maybe, I just didn’t know it, but they already did it for the past seasons. Did they?

Hmm… For last year’s season 7, honestly it’s the first time I really put an eye on the show. I guess that’s because of last year’s contestants. I really found my most, most favorite artists now, in that batch, and there are two of them. Until now, I’m waiting and hoping they will gonna be performing again on that same stage, ‘cause I really miss seeing them there, you know! Haha…

Oh wait… I’m going out of our topic again. Why is it always like this?
Well, well, I guess that’s really who I am as a blogger, or let’s make it more formal, as a writer. Hehe..


Okay! I’ll just write again tomorrow, for that Wildcard Show.
See you guys around!

0 comments: