BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Top 10 Performance Night...

Hey, as I told you, tonight the top 10 will be singing Motown songs. And this time, I think I won't be able to tell you every contestant's performance. Again, I'll concentrate to the performances I love tonight.

MATT GIRAUD. He sang "Let's Get It On".
-Yeah, he really challenged on a top spot. He has a very nice tone, and vocal interpretations. All in all, he had a great performance tonight.

KRIS ALLEN. He sang "How Sweet It Is". And again, he's with his guitar.
-Great song choice, brilliant performance. I really love it, especially at the last part. And yeah, I agree with Simon, Kris should have self-belief 'cause he really is an amazing singer.

ANOOP DESAI. He sang "Ooh Baby Baby".
-Whew! For me, that's another dramatic performance. But he did a pretty good job, as Kara said. hehe...

ADAM LAMBERT. He sang "Tracks of My Tears".
-Whataaa! New hair! He looks good, but I love more his 'original' hair. hehe..
So that's it. Great song choice. He's a star. He can do everything. Very, very hot performance tonight.

DANNY GOKEY. He sang "Get Ready".
-Nice! He's a great singer. This wasn't his best, but great.

ALLISON IRAHETA. She sang "Papa Was A Rollin' Stone".
-Among the girls, I think she is my most favorite one. See! She's the only girl I mentioned tonight. And her performance... Wow! Another rock solid performance! Awesome! She's more than just a 16 year old.

0 comments: