BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Top 13 Contestants of American Idol Season 8

Hey! Here’s the complete list of the top 13 contestants for this season.

1. Adam Lambert
2. Alexis Grace
3. Allison Iraheta
4. Anoop Desai
5. Danny Gokey
6. Jasmine Murray
7. Jorge Nuñez Mendrez
8. Kris Allen
9. Lil Rounds
10. Matt Giraud
11. Megan Corkery
12. Michael Sarver
13. Scott Douglas MacIntyre


There you have it, the top 13. Now, all I can say is that the real competition is just about to start. So, don’t forget to watch next week’s top 13 performance night. And I’m pretty sure almost every performance will blow us all out. ‘Cause the best among the rest were already chosen and will gonna be the ones competing this time.
Good luck in choosing your favorites!
As for me, oh well, never mind. I can handle that myself! Hehehe...

0 comments: