BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Top 9 Results Night...

Hey! This week’s bottom three were Anoop, Megan, and Allison.
Aww... How come Allison’s in there again? Ahh… Don’t mind ‘cause she’s the first one to be safe among the three.
Between Anoop and Megan, I like Megan but I guess she’ll be the one eliminated. And she really was. For Anoop, hmm... He really needs to work harder now because almost all the remaining contestants are really great. If he wants to stay, he should give his best each week. And he should be careful with his song choices.

Ok! Now let’s talk about the guest performance of David Cook.
Wow! He sang “Come Back To Me”. I totally love this song! It’s one of my favorites in his album because it has very nice lyrics and melody. And if only I can watch the music video now, I’m sure I’ll love the whole package. Speaking of which, is there anyone here who have watched it already? Please, please, tell me where you have watched it. ‘Cause me, as I told last time, I didn’t yet get the chance to watch it. So I’ll really appreciate it if you can help me. Hehe…

Thanks!^_^

0 comments: